DTMD University for Digital Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry is a private university under Luxembourg law operated and run by its founders and private owners. The headquarters of the university are located in the castle of Wiltz (L-9516 Wiltz) while the administration and student secretariat are in L-1273 Luxembourg, 19 rue de Bitbourg.
The DTMD University focuses on extra-occupational postgraduate master’s degrees for licensed physicians and dentists, as well as on special education and training certificates for professional medical and dental technicians. In addition, the DTMD University is intensively involved in the further education of nursing staff for mobile and inpatient care. Digitization will fundamentally change the world of work in therapy and care. New technologies open up new perspectives, but also redesign existing processes and fields of work.
- The extra-occupational master's degree programs at DTMD University for Digital Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry are governed by the strict quality requirements of the ISO certification of the DTMD University, as well as of the Bruges-Copenhagen Process and of the European Association of Universities, based on Luxembourg law and European law for the European Higher Education Area.
- The DTMD University awards Master of Science (MSc) degrees exclusively for study programs conducted by the DTMD University itself and for which the DTMD University is responsible. The responsibility of the DTMD University applies both to the study program itself, its contents and its modularization, as well as to the selection of professors and lecturers to be involved in these study programs.
- The DTMD University is committed to the requirements of its ISO certification and the strict quality and transparency provisions of the Bruges-Copenhagen process for the design and implementation of its extra-occupational postgraduate master’s programs.
- The tuition fees of the DTMD University are exempt from VAT.
The tuition fees must be paid to the account of the DTMD S.à.r.l. deposited in Luxembourg at the latest 2 weeks before the beginning of the study-program.
- A Master's degree at the DTMD University is awarded exclusively to regularly enrolled students who have successfully completed all the interim tests prescribed in the respective program as well as the final examination. The final exam consists of a written master's thesis and its presentation and defense in an oral exam before the examining board of the DTMD University. The topic of the master thesis can either be proposed by the student or selected from a list of topics published by the lecturers of the DTMD University in a given study program. In both cases, the explicit approval of the board of examiners is necessary.
- Duly enrolled students in a postgraduate master's degree program at the DTMD University, have entered an online application, received a positive feedback from the university, have duly paid the tuition fees to the DTMD University, and have received a personal a non-transferable matriculation number from the DTMD University.
- The DTMD University can commission suitable partners in different countries with the placement of study opportunities at the DTMD University. These partners act as intermediaries in their own name and for their own account. For the mediation they receive an agency fee paid by the DTMD University. The DTMD University concludes a service agreement with these partners on the services to be provided and on the agency fee.
- The DTMD University can provide suitable partners in different countries with the support for the organization of study programs conducted by the DTMD University. These partners act in their own name and for their own account as supporting service providers and business enablers of the DTMD University. To this end, the DTMD University concludes a service agreement with these partners on the services to be provided and their remuneration. In no case the service provider itself is authorized to carry out the studies themselves or to identify themselves to third parties, in particular vis-à-vis students, as the organizer and / or person responsible for the degree program.
- As a general rule, third parties may not use the DTMD logo in products, product packaging, or other business services without a formal license from DTMD University for Digital Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry. The DTMD logo must be used as provided by DTMD University with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-DTMD materials. Companies using the DTMD logo must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- Further legal and organizational framework conditions and requirements are governed by the study and examination regulations of the DTMD University in its currently valid version as well as by the service contracts with the partners commissioned by the DTMD University for Digital Technologies in Medicine and Dentistry